The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Playing the waiting game...

Well, for those of you keeping tabs on my grad school applications, I am still waiting to hear back. I sent in my applications the first week of January, and they weren't due until February 1st. I thought that by sending them in so early, I would maybe hear back quickly. That has not been the case, however. I know that the applications are at the right place and that they're being reviewed, but I don't know when I'll get an answer. The secretary at IUPUI said she couldn't give me a definite date, but that it would be sometime before March 31st. I'm trying to be patient, but have found that I'm not good at this waiting game.

9 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

Well I shouldn't have asked you this same question today! I should have read your blog before I asked you on the phone.

Good luck waiting. I'm terrible at it too. Hang in there.

Justin and Coralie said...

P.S. - I tagged you on our blog.

Janthony said...

Bekah! I didn't know you were going to grad school, too! What are you going into?

PS-- I'm in Dr. Yorgason's class this semester, and I was pretty disappointed that you weren't the TA anymore!

Jana

Jenni said...

I'm with ya...

Lindsay said...

Hi Bekah!
You are amazing...your letter will come with good results I'm sure! :)

Chad and Bekah said...

Thanks for the uplifting words, Linds. You're the best.

Chad and Bekah said...

Oh, and Coralie, I will do the whole "tag" thing as soon as I find some spare minutes. It should be fun!

Janthony said...

I'm going to get an MSW, also! I don't know where yet... we have a little bit of time before we apply because Anthony has a couple of semesters left (and Russia only pushes that back further). So we'll see how the GRE goes and that'll give me a better idea of what's realistic. :)

Chad and Bekah said...

Yeah, I actually didn't have to take the GRE for grad school. You might want to check into that. Most MSW programs don't require it. At least they didn't this year... But that's awesome! I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck with everything and keep me posted.