The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Friday, January 18, 2008

Primary

Chad and I got called to teach in the Primary last year during the spring. We taught the cutest little kids, ages 4 and 5 for about 7 months. Well, at the beginning of this year, we were asked to switch to the 10, 11, and 12 year olds. Needless to say, the experiences we've had thus far have been vastly different from our younger crowd. The older ones really want to understand and ask great questions. But, we don't get to color every week. Our last week as teachers of the 4 and 5 year olds, we had a little photo shoot just so we could remember the kids in our class. This is my little tribute to them. As soon as I get pictures of our new class, I'll put them up here. (I should let you know that this is only part of our class. We had about 10 on the role and usually we had 7 or 8 of them show up. This day, we only had 6.)


They wanted to make silly faces. So we did...


From left to right...Lexi (purple), Eve, Andi, Christian, Billie, and Kaci (pink, yes they're twins)

4 comments:

Jenni said...

You guys are great! All 6 year olds deserve teachers who let them make funny faces at the camera!

Justin and Coralie said...

I'm psyched about Monday! It's been far too long! See you then! :)

Pam said...

What a fun class! Primary is a great experience no matter what class you teach!!

Lauren Maley said...

I am so excited that I found your blog!!! i am sure you guys are awesome teachers!