The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Thursday, January 3, 2008

The most magical place on earth

WE WENT TO DISNEYLAND! I was so extremely excited because I had never been before, and Chad, as a Disney veteran, was a great person to go with the first time. We decided to go on Thursday, the day before school got out for Californians. We got really lucky with the weather because it was somewhat drizzly and overcast all day. So, we didn't wait longer than 15 minutes for any ride! (Well, besides the Nemo ride, which was worth the wait just to go with J.D. and Jacob) It was glorious. Chad and I did our own thing in the morning:





Then, Dave, Rachel, J.D., Jacob, and Pablo joined us for the rest of the afternoon/evening. It was so fun to experience Disney with the kids. Chad and I are still laughing about how the highlight of the day was the ferris wheel even though it was "fweezin' up thewe." The boys also liked Mater and Lightning McQueen. How cute:

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I had no idea you wanted to go to Disneyland so bad! I'm glad you had fun. Seeing those boys with Mater and Lightning McQueen made me realize Zachary needs a visit!