The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I may have spoken too soon:

Chad had a pleasant surprise on Friday afternoon when he went to the mailbox. Inside was my acceptance letter from IUPUI! He rushed over to campus so that we could open it together and I was very relieved when the first word I read was, "Congratulations!" =) I'm in and very excited about it all.

Chad also decided a few short hours ago that he will in fact be attending Purdue. He bought his plane ticket to go out for orientation in April, right before graduation. We feel very good about our decisions and are excited to be graduating in April and moving to Indiana the first of August.

Another bit of good news. We bought our tickets to Mexico!!!!! We'll be leaving Friday June 13th (pray for our safety in the sky) and coming back on Sunday the 22nd. This will hopefully be a summer of fun and relaxation before we begin our rigorous master's programs in the Fall.

Yay for good news!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! You are amazing! What an awesome adventure for you and Chad. :) Yay for blogs that will let us keep in touch!!

Lauren Maley said...

I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!! You will be living much closer to me once you are in Indiana =) we must play!!! Once Brade gets out to Virginia it will be a serious party. I am proud of you Beks.