The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Day

**It's amazing the amount of blogging that can be accomplished when both children are napping, but someone please explain why I am not napping???**

Christmas Day 2012:

 Cars and trains for my girl this year...and my boy...but mostly my girl since she's obsessed with all things mobile lately. 


 So excited for Dada to open her cars!

 We found a fake white tree on sale and had to have it! So out went our real tree on Christmas Eve, and  here's our new pretty white one!

 You know, just playing trains in the nude.

 I think she likes them!

 New clothes for my growing girl! I seriously cannot keep up with this girl and her need for new clothes and shoes lately. 

A movie! Which she will still only sit and watch for 20 minutes, but hey that's something. This girl does not sit still. 

No comments: