The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Addi is 2!

Addi's 2nd birthday fell on the day we came home from the hospital. We tried really hard to get out of the hospital a day early because we were missing her so badly, and they were going to let us until they realized that I didn't get enough of the antibiotic I needed for testing positive for Group B Strep. You know, because the second half of my labor went by super fast. So we had to settle for coming home on her actual birthday. We tried to make that day as special as possible. Thank goodness for Grandma B, who was there to help make the day special too. In Chad's family, they have a tradition of eating Chinese food for dinner, so we decided to carry that on. Addi loved eating with chopsticks and managed to actually get some food in her mouth! We also got donuts from our favorite "donut shop" rather than a cake, because you don't like cake and you love donuts. 





 She must have blown out the candles 20 times. Grandma B taught her how to sing the "Happy Birthday Song" and it was so cute. I have a video of it on my phone I'll have to download. 

 Skyping with Mandy, Checho, Abby & Bella while she opened their present.

 Stopping to give brother a smooch.

Our little princess!

1 comment:

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com said...

I love all of the pictures! Especially the first one of Addi eating chinese food for her bday (made me want some) and her donut. What girl doesn't love a donut?! And the pic of you all at the zoo is perfect. Absolutely perfect!