The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tagged

I hate these things, but I was tagged by my cousin, Nicolle, and I like her.


The rules are to answer all 8 of my questions, then add 8 of your own and tag 8 people.


1. What was your most favorite toy as a kid?



Littlest Pet Shop, hands down. I also loved Polly Pockets.



2. Have you ever had a black eye? How did you get it?



Nope!



3. What is your biggest fear?



Birthing a 12 pound baby. That really freaks me out.



4. What is the biggest lesson you have learned from the past?



Generic brand peanut butter cannot compare to Jif. Ever.



5. Post your most favorite picture that you have on your computer and tell why it is your favorite. (Posts are always better with pictures).


This was formal night on our cruise. We had such a blast, celebrating the end of our first years of graduate school. It was a fun vacation.



6. What is your favorite fast food restaurant and why?


McDonald's for breakfast. Can you really beat McD's for breakfast?


7. Favorite tradition?


I enjoy all of our traditions, but I will always love opening pj's on Christmas Eve.


8. What is your favorite song to sing in the shower?


I rarely sing in the shower, but when I do it is usually just something that has been stuck in my head. Paramore's newest song is my latest...


My questions:

1. Favorite meal of the day?
2. If you could drive any car, which one would you choose?
3. Coke or Pepsi?
4. If you could only live in one season all year long, which one would you choose?
5. What is your dream job?
6. Who do you text/call the most?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
8. What chef on the Food Network would you most like to be friends with?

I'm taking the easy way out and tagging everyone who reads this and wants to do it. =)

2 comments:

Colle said...

Thanks for doing it. I love doing these things but I like reading other peoples even more.
We are under 60 days to our due date that is way exciting!

Andrea and Chuck said...

are you kidding me you are young enough that littlest petshops are your fav holy cow girl I am old!