The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Monday, October 25, 2010

Maternity Pictures

My beautiful and talented friend from grad school, Julie Rosier, took some maternity pictures for us. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, because I generally don't really like my pictures to be taken (especially with those extra pounds). However, I am so glad that we decided to do this because these pictures have captured my feelings about being pregnant beautifully. I know one day I will look back on these and be so grateful that we decided to get them taken! As for Julie--you're seriously talented, my friend. Thank you, thank you, thank you for these incredible shots! Here's the link for the pictures:


...and here's a sneak peek of some of our favorites:



7 comments:

Kaylyn said...

You look gorgeous!! I love the pictures!!

Colle said...

You look so cute!! Pregnancy looks good on you! You are getting so close!

Codi said...

Okay I am getting real excited for this little baby to get here. I just wish that we were living there so we could actually meet her!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful. I totally regret not doing this myself.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Pictures! I wish I could look that great pregnant! =)

Carolyn said...

You look beautiful, Bekah! I love these photos; I think it was a great idea to have these taken. Your friend did a great job.

Nishida Family said...

I have never seen a cuter pregnant belly...seioiusly! I love these pictures!