The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Monday, November 17, 2008

Dear Winter,

...Usually your presence makes me happy, but I vaguely remember the last time I lived in Indiana.There were several days of below 0 and freezing rain...

Please take pity on us. My husband has not experienced an Indiana winter and he'll have to walk to the bus stop two days a week.

Also please remember that I have to drive 1.5 hours to and from Indy on Tuesdays and Thursdays next semester. So, if you could hold off on the ice and snow on those days, that'd be great.

Thanks in advance,
Me



Dear Cypress Square Apartments,

Thank you for having the foresight to include fireplaces in your apartments. Genius idea.

Your loyal tenants in 312,
The Utah winter wussies

7 comments:

Chris and Megan Lee said...

Thanks Bekah!! I hope you two have a nice and peaceful holiday as well! Also, I love your little note to winter ;) That is one thing I love about Tx, we don't have insanely freezing winters.

Kristin said...

Bekah! You are the cutest ever. :) nice choice with the fireplace.
xoxo

Andrea and Chuck said...

Too funny!! like the new back ground.

Lindsay said...

Gee...I wish winter were starting here!! It's still nice and sunny. I'm sure I'll change my tune two weeks in... :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I too am not looking forward to winter.

P.S. Bekah, Chad must really love you, A CAT???

Rach said...

You are always welcome in SoCal! We may have fires and earthquakes, but no freezing rain, and no ice on the driveway for Dave to faceplant on while retrieving the newspaper. I'll leave the blow up bed up for you, just in case!

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com said...

Bekah,
I love the new background! I think it's about time for a revamp on my blog. You have inspired me!!!