The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Things I'm Grateful For...

70 degree weather in November... (These pictures were taken on Tuesday)

Beautiful leaves...

Indiana trails...








Friends who get me out of the house!... (Michelle and cute Miya)

A husband who can see out of both eyes!

This looks ugly...but we're expecting a full recovery and an eye that looks virtually normal in a couple of weeks (minus eyelashes on the bottom lid, but who really needs 'em anyway). Hallelujah. It's been a long haul these past couple of months but I think we've both learned how grateful we are for the little things, like warm weather, Indiana in the fall, and sight =)

6 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

Awesome list of things to be grateful for.

Justin and Coralie said...

Indiana does have some beautiful falls :) I'm glad it's not as cold as Utah! Brrrr!

I'm glad to hear Chad's eye is healing too...

Nishida Family said...

Wow...you've got some pretty great friends.

Chad and Bekah said...

Sure do--I'll have to introduce you guys sometime. I think you'd really like 'em. =)

Lindsay said...

I'm glad Chad has sight! And the trees are absolutely beautiful

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com said...

It seems that everyone is realizing the same thing...it's only the little things that matter! Miss you guys!