The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Joys of End of Semester Projects and Finals

(This is Chad) So I am here waiting for the class I teach to start, and I don't have any books to read up on so here I am writing a post! So GREAT NEWS: Bekahs last day of class was today! And since her program doesn't believe in Finals she is done. I keep asking myself why my programs midterms and finals make me want to cry and her program doesn't even have tests! How is that fair?

She is excited to have her 5 end of semester papers done, and finally be able to catch up on life out of school. She plans on learning how to use our new camera! She is most excited to learn how to take pictures that are focused on one particular thing and have the rest blurred.

As for me, I am just hoping to get through Quant II (Statistics II), Financial Management and other classes! I finished my Business Speaking class yesterday with my final business proposal project so it is nice to have that done! I have class through next week and then Finals the week after that! So if I survive Quant we will all know that miracles do happen!

Good luck to the rest of you who have final projects and Finals!

2 comments:

Bart said...

My wife finishes today, too, while I have a week and a half of finals left. Fun times.

Lauren Maley said...

C-had, I truly do miss you and the Beks. I wish I could see you when I go to Utah in January. maybe you should come visit maryland, or i should come visit indiana. either way, it has been too long!!! good luck with finals!!