The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Krohn Conservatory 2013

Our church playgroup has done some really fun outings this summer. One day we went to the Krohn Conservatory to see the Moroccan butterflies. I could not get Addi to look at me and smile for any pictures. I am pretty sure she had a good time, though. She's been a little bit obsessed with butterflies and insects ever since. 



Before entering the butterfly exhibit, the conservatory displays all of these incredible bonsais. I fell in love with this flowery one. I want it in my house!



Attempting to "catch" a butterfly.



Got one!

I love that they would hang out underneath the little waterfall. 



Addi and her little friend. I promise she was enjoying herself, despite the face in this picture. 

There was a pond with the most gigantic goldfish I had ever seen swimming around. Addi was fascinated with them. 



No comments: