The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Friday, December 16, 2011

Walking and talking

She's been mobile (of the 2-legged variety) for a little while now, but I thought I should document for posterity. Oh, and that scream at the end? That's because I wouldn't give her the video camera. Yeah, we're trying to work on the whole Addi-doesn't-get-everything-she-wants thing. It's tough.


And here are a few of the latest tricks. A little explanation: She has this habit of standing up in the bathtub, and her Dada (who is usually in charge of bath and bed time) always tells her to, "Sit down!" The other night she was getting ready to stand in the tub and he said, "Sit," after which Addi replied, "dowwww." He thought it was a fluke, but it's not. She now says "down" (or dowww) after you say "sit." It's pretty adorable.


3 comments:

Marissa said...

Her "snake" stole my heart!!

Julie said...

Hey little chatterbox...it is soooo fun to hear your cute little vocabulary!! Such a big girl...talking and walking all over the place!! Good Girl!!!!
I love watching you learn and grow!

Kendra said...

oh my goodness, look at her go!