The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's My Party...

...And she only cried a little bit. Of course on this day she decided she would take a longer than usual morning nap, therefore skipping the afternoon nap. She was a little bit ornery, but she still had a fun time. I, of course, milked the ladybug theme again (since we call her Addi Bug, and her Halloween costume was a ladybug). We had so much fun planning and throwing this little shindig. A few of our closest friends came to share the day. All in all, I think it went well!

The decor

The beverages. So grateful DC is red & black.

Birthday flowers from Dada

The little lady's highchair

Wall of pictures (I will create another post about these sometime soon)

Where did the year go?

The spread

Chad's creation. Chocolate covered ladybug pretzels.

My creation. (Ideas stolen from pinterest, of course)

My sweet 1 year old!

Just starting to walk the week before her birthday...

You should see her now, cruisin' all over the place!


Presents



She loves her walker.

Now time for the cupcake.

Going in for a test bite...

Yum!

She decided it was good enough, and shoved the whole thing in her mouth!

This was seriously the funniest thing I have ever seen...

We laughed and laughed. It only took her 2 minutes to eat the entire cupcake!

That's my girl.


Finishing opening presents after bathtime

Happy 1st birthday, Addi Bug!

(Now don't expect a party like this every year. Only for big milestone years, like...16.) =)


2 comments:

Colle said...

Oh my goodness that outfit is so stinkin cute. I love how she ate her cupcake.

Kendra said...

Beks - awesome job with the party! I can't believe Addi is one! Time flies.