The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More videos

This cracks me up every time I watch it, and it was even more hilarious in person. I like to call this one "Spiderwoman," because that's what she looks like when she's crawling across the grass on all fours to avoid actually touching the grass with her legs.


We have also learned how to locate our first body part. In this video I am attempting to get her to run through all her tricks for the camera, but she's reluctant to wave hello to me. I can't ever get her to wave for the camera, so I guess clapping and grabbing her toes is all we get for now.


This age is seriously the best. She's learning new things so quickly!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Love the spiderwoman! Evelyn just clapped for the first time today. It's crazy how nuts I go when she does something new. It's so fun!

Marissa said...

So cute! And your picture of her in the last post cracks me up!

Julie said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! These videos are so much fun for Grandma B to see! SO SO CUTE!!!

Lindsay said...

What a smart girl! And I echo the picture in the last post. What a cutie. :)