The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Monday, October 3, 2011

Dada's Girl

Chad has always been really good with Addi, and she has always adored him. She's mostly always been just as comfortable with him and she has been with me. He's a natural with babies, and he was wrapped around Addi's finger from day 1. She did go through her spurts where she would only want Mama, but those days didn't last very long and it was mostly only when she wanted to be fed. Lately, she's been a Dada's girl through and through. As soon as he comes home, she just squeals and kicks and flails until he picks her up. He'll do something that will make her laugh, I'll do the same thing and she'll just stare at me blankly. She's most content on the weekends when she has her Dada's undivided attention. It makes me a little bit melty to see these two...just sayin'. I hope they stay close forever, because let's face it, dads are awesome.

Here's some proof that Dada is funny:

And:


The funny thing is, I read this book to her a zillion times a day and she never laughs this hard. But Dada reads it and she's crackin' up. Don't worry...I'm not jealous =)



5 comments:

Kendra said...

oh, too cute!

Zimm said...

i was really waiting for chad to yank that shower curtain rod right down.

Pam said...

You gotta love that laugh! It's too fun! Makes me want to squeeze her tight!!

Carolyn said...

She has such a cute laugh!

Marissa said...

Jack always laughs at the same parts of that book! Addi is adorable!