The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Masters' Byron

On May 9th (Mother's Day) Bekah graduated from IU as a Master of Social Work:


Some of my MSW buddies.




On May 15th, Chad graduated from Purdue University with his Master's in Human Resource Management:



Scott, Jacob, and Chad (MIA-Dylan)
We were fortunate enough to have our families come for our graduations. My sister and niece, along with my parents came for mine, and Chad's parents and his siblings, and my brother-in-law came for his graduation. They were special days for both of us, as we celebrated these last two years of hard work. The week was bittersweet for us as we said goodbye to all of our friends that we have made in Indiana and prepared to move to Ohio. Indiana will always be a special place to us!

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

Congratulations to both of you on your graduation! Good pictures. :)

I'm sure good things await you in Ohio.

Codi said...

The reality that we won't all be back together at the end of the summer is finally hitting me. Plus, Eclipse opens tonight and I am sad that we can't all go see it together. Miss you guys!

Hope all is going well with the unpacking.

PS- all of our stuff did not fit into the moving truck yet again... are you shocked :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! So when are you going back for your PhD? :)

La said...

Congrats to both of you.
Those are some huge accomplishments!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I"m totally jealous, I'm up to my eyeballs in thesis right now.

Mindy Hill said...

Congrats you guys! Way to go!

Katie Lewis said...

Wow wow. Congratulations you guys!

Hill Family said...

Congrats, that is so awesome! You guys are so smart:)