The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Sunday, November 15, 2009

So proud...

...of this guy:

On November 7th Chad ran the Indianapolis Monumental Half Marathon.

Here he is at the start

The half took the runners around downtown Indy. Above is the capitol building.




While Chad was running, I went and checked out the finish line. Pretty, isn't it?


I had a few hours on my hands, so I decided to check out the canal.




My campus is actually really close to where Chad was running, so I took some pictures over there as well. Above is the library.




This is my building



Downtown Indy


As I was waiting for Chad to finish, I saw the first Marathon runner come in. He was averaging about a 5 minute mile.

Chad is in the red--in the middle of the picture
Here he is!



Great job, Chad!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Awesome! Congratulations Chad! Also, the city is beautiful! Love the fall leaves!

Lindsay said...

Way to go Chad!! What a major accomplishment!

Natasha said...

Way to go Chad!!! It looks like you two live in a beautiful place.

La said...

Go Chad!!!

Pam said...

Great posts Bekah! Congratulations Chad!!!

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com said...

Woohoo! Great job!!!

Hill Family said...

Wow what an accomplishment!! Kendall I think that the 5K in Rexburg is about all running we are going to do at once:)