The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween '09

A few days before Halloween, I received a phone call from my nephew Zachary asking if Chad or I could help him carve a Thomas the Tank Engine pumpkin. So when Saturday rolled around, Zach was pretty excited to carve pumpkins.

Look at that smile!



Here we are carving. I was helping Zach.

About five minutes into carving, I was still carving Zach's pumpkin while he played with someone's iPod Touch under the kitchen table. =)


My pumpkin

We helped the kids get ready for Trick-or-Treating. Mike and Greg were clowns.

Chad's pumpkin

Alexa the Vampire


We went to Jen and Jim's neighbor's Halloween party. They had a candy corn guessing game, where you had to guess how many corns were in the container. Zach won! (Or should I say Jen won?)

Mike's puking pumpkin

Thomas - Mine and Zach's pumpkin


Greg's pumpkin


The clowns, the vampire, and Thomas


Tuckered out after a long day of Halloween fun!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Thanks for blogging about all of our adventures. The pictures are great and that was a really fun weekend. Can't wait 'til Thanksgiving.