The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Week

This was my week in a nutshell. 

Reid in Bumbo.

Addi on potty.




We had attempted potty training before. A few times actually. But, Addi just wasn't getting it, and it was making me crazy, so we postponed for a while. Then, on Monday, she decided she wanted to wear panties. The first day was horrendous, and I was about ready to quit. The only thing that kept me going was that she had gone in the potty several times that day and was so excited about it. During the day Tuesday wasn't much better. And then that night both Chad and I had to be at the church, which meant both the kiddos had to come with us. (Usually I just have to be there, but Chad had to go this week too, go figure). I was going to put a diaper on her, because she hadn't really made a ton of progress that day and it would have just been easier. Chad, however, wanted to keep her in panties. Chad won out, and I'm so glad. It was the breakthrough we needed. She stayed dry the whole night, came home and went on the potty. The next morning she woke up and actually told me she needed to go potty. She had one accident the rest of the week. I am so pleased. I thought for sure she was going to be 3 before we got there. Way to go, Addi!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah for Addi!! We are so proud of her!!

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com said...

Woot woot!!!