The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Michigan Adventure

In early August, we went to northern Michigan with my sister and her family. We saw the dunes and hung out in Traverse City and Mackinac Island. It was such a fun family trip. 





 If you need some perspective, those little "specks" are people. There was a super steel hill to get down to the water. 

 Wanting to join in on the fun down below. 



 Gimme 5. Up high. 

 On the side.

 Down low.

 You're too slow!

Love little fingerprints all over my glasses.  

 These brave (and crazy) kids decided to head down the huge hill to Lake Michigan. 

 They were clearly exhausted when they got back to the top. 

 I was super impressed! There was no way I was going down there. 



Oh the legs on that girl. She's starting to slim down, which makes me really, really sad. Those chunky thighs are my favorite!!!

1 comment:

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com said...

This one's for Chad: YES! That last pic looks just like something we'd have taken at Palisade. Half-grown grass, sand, dirty kids, and thunder thighs; doesn't get much better than that!