The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Two under 2

I'm sure you all know by now, but the reason for my lack of blog activity is that Byron Baby #2 is due to arrive in early December. (The 7th to be exact, which is the day before Addi's birthday). We are thrilled, nervous, excited, and scared! I spent the whole first trimester sick and exhausted (way worse than with Addi) and am happy to report that I'm feeling great now. Aside from the fact that I feel huge already. But I'll take it. 


Here I am in all my 16 week glory. Just a few more weeks and we will know the gender!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How ironic! I was just thinking about you today and thought, "I bet the Byrons will have another baby soon" and then I log on there you are. How fun! Congratulations.

Katie Lewis said...

Congratulations guys!

And, seriously, you look so skinny. I mean, I know everybody feels like they look huge when they're pregnant, but, really, you are still a skinny lady.

Anyway, super exciting!

Coralie said...

Congrats! So happy for y'all!