The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Thursday, January 12, 2012

1 Year Pictures

I really wanted to get Addi's 1 year pictures taken by my friend and favorite photographer, but our schedules weren't really lining up. So, I tried to find another photographer in my area...only to discover that most of places I liked wouldn't give you a cd with the pictures on them unless you wanted to pay a million dollars. I don't have a million dollars. I finally decided that I could do this. I have a super nice camera and lens. I know the basics. It wasn't like I needed a ton of pictures, just enough to document this milestone. Though these pictures are not professional quality, I'm pleased. It captures my baby's toddler's personality well. And, we had lots of fun running around outside together. Someone at the store the other day told me that "her daddy better get the gun ready." I agree. She's a looker.










2 comments:

Pam said...

Very good job! and your subject was delightful!! She is a cutie! Not so much baby but definitely toddler!!

Anonymous said...

I love them! I agree- Addi is a looker! :)