The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Finally!

We're all laughs over here lately. She hasn't really been a huge laugher. She's always smiling, but the laughing has taken a while. This little sound is music to our ears:


*It always seems like the second I pull out the video camera, she stops doing whatever it is she was doing before. In the video above, she was laughing up a storm until I pulled out the camera. I was able to catch a little bit of it, though.

And:

Laughing from Rebekah Byron on Vimeo.

Isn't it incredible the things you will do to get your kid to laugh? We probably sound ridiculous in these videos, but hey, you gotta do what works.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love those adorable little giggles! When Grandma B watches them I get the giggles everytime! Love You!

Codi said...

LOVE it! And those chubby little arms are more than I can handle! She is too cute!

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com said...

There is nothing better than a baby belly laugh!!!