The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Vids

I don't really enjoy blogging. I'm not gonna lie. There are just 100, scratch that, 1,000 other things I'd rather be doing with my time. That being said, the whole reason I started this thing was to keep my family (and friends) up to date on the happenings of The Byron Clan, and said people often nag about the lack of postings on my blog. Here's my pathetic attempt to appease you.

Enjoy... or don't. But don't complain I never post anything =)

Exhibit A: First of all, aren't those arms delicious? Second, this is how my daughter "talks." More of a yell/growl sort of sound. No sweet, angelic voice here, that's for sure. But we love it all the same.

Exhibit B: This is what happens when we're not quite ready for naptime. She talks to her name on the wall, which helps her fall asleep. She often does this same thing when she wakes up. She really loves her room and all the little decorations on the walls.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

She has talent...did you notice that she was able to make all of that noise and still keep the pacifier in her mouth??? I think you have a girl with many talents:) Loved the two videos. She is a cute little girl.

Marissa said...

I love it! I love her voice! And as mentioned by Sarah, she's got some mad pacifier skills! I sure wish Jack would do that!