The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Progression

I'm like the Energizer bunny these days. I just keeping growing...and growing...and growing...

Week 8 (I'm counting this as my "before" shot)

Week 14


Week 16

Week 18
Week 20

Week 22

Week 22 with the belly button--oh boy.

So far, the 2nd trimester has been wonderful. I love being able to feel her moving around in there, which she does often. I don't have anything to compare it to, but I feel like she's a pretty active creature. Aside from the wretched heartburn, I've been free of most "symptoms." I'm just enjoying this time before I start to get uncomfortable! We're both getting so excited for December, but we're definitely soaking up every last second we have of just the two of us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look like that after i eat a steak. You are so tiny and cute! I am so excited for you guys. Any name ideas yet? I am pretty partial to Allie......

Codi said...

Soak it up! Life well never be the same. You won't even remember your life before her. Yep, she'll be that amazing!
I am glad your feeling well!

Colle said...

You are a way cute pregnant person! So yeah the heartburn is the most annoying thing ever huh! Mine gets worse everyday I swear!

Natasha said...

You are too cute!

Kendra said...

ahh! So fun! When did you first feel her start moving? I haven't yet, but the doctor said that's fine - around 20 I should be able to?