The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Catching Up

We've been really busy lately, hence the delay in blog posting. Sorry, guys. Here's some pictures from the cruise:

30 minute boat drill in Miami heat = torture

Setting sail


Formal night

Towel animals (one of my favorite parts)


Our dinner buddies, Michelle and Kirk

Beautiful sunsets every night

Chad with koala bear?Bekah with frog

Last sunset aboard the ship (above and below)

We had so much fun on the cruise! It was a good mixture of relaxing days and active days. More than anything it was nice to relax and soak up the sun without having to worry about writing papers and reading textbooks. We loved it!

5 comments:

La said...

I am so jealous! I have never done the cruise thing. It is on my list. I am glad you guys updated your blog. You two are way cute.

Katie Lewis said...

GB! I miss you guys! When I saw that picture of you having dinner with your friends it reminded me of hanging out with you guys at wedding receptions and I got real jealous of your new friends because I can just imagine all the fun times you had with them and you saying funny things and I didn't get to hear any of it! Agh! Oh well. I guess it's okay for you to have new friends, too. Just always know that you are missed! I'm glad you guys got to get away on a real vacation! It looks like it was so fun!

Maren said...

Jealous... jealous...

But I'm happy you had such a great time. You deserved a good break!

Mindy Hill said...

So glad to see my favorite couple get some much deserved R & R.....miss you! The annual pancake breakfast is coming up and Jus and I want to know if you will go with us this year...LOL! Really would be great to see you!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations on your first year of grad school finished! The cruise looks amazing. When does Chad start for Proctor and Gamble?