The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It will all be worth it in the end.

I promise we're still alive; we're just really ridiculously busy. I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end because as of late I'm beginning to wonder what I was thinking!! I'm barely keeping my head above water at this point and Chad is taking 18 credits this mod, so he's just as busy. What that really means is that we say goodbye to each other on Sunday night and don't really see each other until Thursday. Don't get me wrong, we love school. We both feel very blessed to have been afforded this opportunity. If we had to go back, we'd choose to do it all over again in a heartbeat. But this is probably the hardest thing we've ever done.



It will all be worth it in the end...



At least it will all be worth it when we're sailing toward the Caribbean on the Carnival Destiny, catching up on leisurely reading, and sipping fruity drinks (sin alcohol, of course) on the beaches of Jamaica and the Cayman Islands.



Oh how May 9th can't come soon enough.

7 comments:

Bart said...

Sounds like a fun, relaxing vacation you have planned. My only question is, what's "sin alcohol"?

Kristin said...

o you're less than a month away! you can do it you can do it you can do it!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to celebrate!! You can make it!

Chad and Bekah said...

Bart -

Sin = without in Spanish.

Lindsay said...

Wow! A cruise in the Caribbean! Go Bekah and Chad Go!

Anonymous said...

How fun! You guys have a blast. You have earned it!

Megan said...

this is the cruise I went on last yr!!! Um I have a few suggetions... swim with the sting rays in Cayman Island and hiking up the waterfall in Jamaica is rad (don't go with the group)! Call me sometime if you have questions. So excited for you!