The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Monday, October 6, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I hate these things, but I like Andrea...so I'll do it:

8 things I am passionate about:
1. Chocolate
2. Playing the piano
3. My Monday night TV (Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill)--I'm addicted to these show, I know they're total smut and I still watch them.
4. My husband-- when I actually get to see him =)
5. School--even though I'm lacking in the motivation department these days
6. The population over 65-- some of my best friends in life are 70+
7. My new kitty--Mokie, cutest thing I've ever seen
8. Being an aunt--best job ever

8 words or phrases I say often:
1. That is nasty
2. That is gross with a capital "G" (I use a variety of adjectives)
3. Niiiiiice
4. Seriously?
5. Holy Mokie or Holy Mokes-- due to the new feline, I know it's quite corny
6. Should I wait up for you tonight?
7. Delectable
8. Ba da ba ba ba---I'm lovin' it

8 things I want to accomplish in the coming year:
1. Survive the first year of grad school
2. Rock at my practicum
3. Finish the BOM
4. Learn 2 new really tough pieces on the piano
5. Begin an exercise regimen. I hate exercising by myself, so this will be tough.
6. Become more open-minded
7. Learn a new craft
8. Take a vacation (Florida for Christmas, hallelujah!!!)

8 places I would love to go or visit:
I've already been to the first 3, but I'd like to go with my husband next time...
1. Palmyra and the pageant
2. Nauvoo
3. Paris
4. England
5. Egypt
6. Machu Picchu
7. Jamaica
8. Bahamas

8 things I need or want:
1. to add to my professional attire for my upcoming practica
2. some new piano music
3. to paint my house, which leads me to
4. a house to paint =) (This will take a few years.)
5. a vacation...far far away
6. a Kitchen-Aid mixer
7. a grand piano
8. guitar lessons from a professional

I tag... YOU. If you read it, do it! =) And if you read this and you think, "I wonder if she's talking about me..." Yes, I'm talking about you. And I'll be checking...

3 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

Sorry I hate them too. Thanks for playing though!

La said...

So I didn't know you had a blog. And now I am so glad because as you know Dan and I have a crush on you guys. I didn't even know you all had moved. Yeah, I am lame. My blog is lawayland.blogspot.com

and this is the second time I have been tagged with this tag and I probably won't do it because I am lazy. Oh and I have four kids under six.

Colle said...

I love tags!!! I think they are fun to read. I am glad you did it. Hey could I put you on my links on my blog?