The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Masses Have Called...

and I'm finally going to answer. For your viewing pleasure, please visit: chadandbekah.smugmug.com. There are like 7 whole albums spanning 5 months. I got so backed up with blogging, and I had so many pictures I needed to show that I just couldn't handle it anymore. Therefore, I will be posting our picture albums at smugmug. I won't be getting rid of the blog, but this just makes it easier for me to keep track of all our pictures and whatnot. (I'll still post pictures on here, too.)

As for an update: Chad and I are in Indiana! We are loving it here, so far. We have both started school and are incredibly busy. Chad is also teaching an undergraduate level public speaking class, so he really doesn't have much time. I am traveling to Indy three times a week (1 hour and 20 minutes) to attend class.

This last weekend we celebrated our two year anniversary. Chad surprised me by taking me to a Bed & Breakfast in Logansport. It was a fun time, even though the B&B wasn't the nicest place in the world. (It looked much better online.) We had a good time, though.

We like our ward. I'm teaching the 6 and 7 year olds in Primary, and boy are they a handful.

We LOOOOVE our place. It's been so convenient to have an extra bedroom that we've converted into an office (and we have a blow-up bed for those of you who want to come visit =) ).

Welp, I think that's all, folks!

5 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

Glad to see your back to the blogging world. Brandon and Nicole just moved back to Indiana.

Lindsay said...

well hi! We'll have to meet up in an airport sometime. :) I'm glad to see that you are doing well!

Katie said...

Scott and I use Smugmug too (there's a link on my blog) We had a bazillion pictures and didn't want to loose them if our computer decided to die (which it almost did). Now we will be putting up the BaziLLionS of pictures of our baby Luke! WAY too many to blog :) Glad to here you're liking Indiana!!

Chad and Bekah said...

Andrea! What's your blog address? I can't access your blog by clicking on your name. Oh, and where are Brandon and Nicole?

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at your pictures! I'm glad that you too are enjoying Indiana! :)