- We successfully relocated to northern Kentucky for the summer. For those of you who aren't up on your geography, Cincinnati is just north of Kentucky (across the river) so Chad's commute to work is about 20 minutes.
- Chad is rounding down week 6 at his internship at Procter & Gamble. He is loving it and his manager keeps him very busy. He is enjoying working on multiple projects and meeting new people. He is the only intern in his business unit and therefore has received plenty of attention; he has even lunched with some of the head honchos at P&G and feels very blessed to have been given this opportunity.
- I have been relaxing for the last 6 weeks. I dug right in to my summer reading list and have read 6 books so far and look forward to reading more as the summer continues. I have been up to Michigan quite a bit to visit my sister and her family and even had the three oldest kids come stay with me for a few days. We love those kids and always have fun with them and the time doubles as excellent birth control for Chad and I. =)
- I decided to take two classes during the second summer session which starts tomorrow. I will be driving from Cinci to Indy on Monday afternoon, staying until Wednesday night when classes have finished for the week, and then driving back to Cinci on Wednesday night. It may be a very long 6 weeks...but we'll manage.
- Our free time together is spent exploring the city! We love Cincinnati. We have found a fun biking/walking/jogging trail, multiple yummy restaurants, and the Gap Inc. clearance center (my personal favorite). We're also going to a Reds game in mid-July.
I can't believe the summer is almost half over already and that we'll be back to school full-time in just 8 1/2 weeks!