The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tree Hunting

We decided to buy a real tree this year, and even went as far as going to a plantation to cut it down. With a saw. In the freezing cold. This happened the weekend after Thanksgiving, so we were lucky enough to have some helpers (Addi's cousins and uncle came along). 

 Surveying the foliage

 And this is why older cousins are awesome. Addi is spoiled with their attention and they'll do things like drag her around in the sleigh for an hour while we find a tree.

 There she is!



Donuts in the vacant lot 




 My animal lover



 And no tree farm is complete without a visit from...Mary and Joseph? Forget Santa, Addi loved the little pony. (I am a cruel parent for not taking my kid to see Santa. I just figure, why torture her? I know she would hate it, so we'll try in a few years when I think she's ready.)



No comments: