The Byron Clan

The Byron Clan

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Graduation

Chad and I graduated on the 25th of April. We are both in the same college, but recently my major created a sub-college called "School of Family Life," so Chad came to my graduation ceremony and walked with me. His aunt is also a faculty member in my college, which made the decision a little easier. Chad graduated with his bachelor's degree in Sociology and mine was in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a minor in Gerontology. After our ceremony at 11 AM, we went to Chili's in American Fork to celebrate. We are very excited to have completed this milestone together! Here's some pictures from our day:





7 comments:

Bart said...

Wow. This makes me feel old. Congratulations, hotbekah!

Amy said...

If you and Chad are anything like my husband and I. "Bekah and Chad" means "Bekah who sometimes tells Chad about the blog" :) So, I'm assuming this gets to him somehow.

I've actually never met you, but know Chad from Jr. High, High School, and Church. I found the link to your blog from Jessica Ivins and thought I'd see what he's up to - so I hope that's not to stalkerish. :)

Whew, now that I'm done with lengthy introduction, congrats to both of you! It's great that you got to graduate together and good luck in everything that comes next!

lindzandrob said...

Congratulations! You guys look so cute in your hats and gowns! You're awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yay for graduation! You guys are both going to do great in Grad School! Love ya!

Hill Family said...

Congrats!! I am so proud of you guys. You are just growing up so fast! I feel like it was just yesterday that you two were cleaning bathrooms together. Now look at you. College grads! Maybe someday I'll get there.
--Kendall

Erin said...

I love that you graduated together, it's so cute! I'm also glad that I stumbled upon your blog so I can be creepy and check up on you from time to time! Feel free to do the same to me, mine is mecklenburgs.blogspot.com. I've stopped even saying it's "our" blog, because it's totally not. Chris doesn't even know the address.

Carolyn said...

Congratulations to both of you! That is so exciting.